Certéna Art Hearing Aids
Phonak, as well as other manufacturers, release a new or updated version of their technology about once a year on average. The main focus and reason for this is improved speech clarity in noisy environments and expanded wireless capabilities. It is important to get the latest version possible. In most cases, even when replacing one lost hearing aid or a pair of older aids, it is advisable to replace it with the current version of technology in that family of hearing aids.
Features that really count
- SoundFlow Standard - Offers smooth transitions while it continuously adjusts to changing environments.
- WhistleBlock Technology - Differentiates between sounds and reduces the annoyance of feedback.
- Digital AudioZoom - Directional microphone technology designed to zoom in on the speech you want to hear while reducing the noise.
- NoiseBlock Processing - Continuously analyzes the environment to determine differences between speech and other sounds and automatically reduces only the noise.
Our Hearing Aids are Brand New - Never Refurbished.
Our Prices are "All-Inclusive" with NO HIDDEN COSTS!+
When you purchase your hearing aid, you will also receive our basic service package, including:
- Genuine, USA, full, original manufacturer warranty
- Loss and damage insurance (with deductible)
- Hearing test (if needed)
- Professional hearing aid programming based on your test.
- Delivery & follow-up services by a licensed hearing professional at an office near you.
- Financing Available
- Initial Fitting
- 45-day trial period
+All hearing packages are customized to your particular needs. Additional charges (e.g. custom ear molds, extended service plans, required or optional accessories, etc.), if any, will be fully disclosed to you in advance.