Call for Price Print this item
The Starkey Livio AI features internal sensors and “artificial intelligence” to monitor your listening environments and help you adapt to them.
- Color Options
- Detailed Information
Starkey Livio AI
Starkey Livio AI – Uses artificial intelligence to provide exceptional sound quality and to track your health at the same time!
If you are looking for the Starkey Livio without health tracking, please click here.
Livio™ AI is touted by Starkey as “the world’s first hearing aid to provide both superior sound quality and the ability to track body and brain health”. Starkey Livio AI features internal sensors and “artificial intelligence” to monitor your listening environments, adapt to them and help you track your “brain and body health”.
Livio AI delivers clearer hearing in challenging environments and the convenience of adjustments on the go.
Starkey Livio AI Features and Advantages
- Comfortable Hearing — Hearing Reality™ is effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings and quiet in quiet settings, and allows you to enjoy newly enhanced speech clarity.
- On-the-Go Adjustments — Easily make adjustments to your hearing aids anytime, anywhere with the Thrive™ app.
- Healthy Living — The first hearing aid ever to include integrated sensors so you can set body and brain health goals and easily track your progress.
- Wireless Streaming — New technology provides consistent wireless performance through your smartphone or wireless accessories while streaming cell phones, TV, music or other media.
- Memorized Environments — Geotagged memories that automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your smartphone detects you are in a tagged location. For example, a “home” memory activates when you arrive at home.
- Personalized Control — The Thrive app that lets you make adjustments to suit your preferences in different listening environments.
- No Feedback — Starkey’s feedback cancellation system ensures feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
- Dependability — Starkey NanoShield is water, wax and moisture repellent system that protects each hearing aid.
- Music Quality — Your music listening preferences are adjustable via the Thrive app. Now you can hear every note the way the artists intended – with pure, refined sound quality.
- Tinnitus Relief — Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, adjustable via the Thrive app, can bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
- Health Monitoring — The Thrive Hearing app allows you to easily monitor your body and brain health with your smartphone. The Thrive app provides you with a Body Score, Brain Score and an overall score combining the two, called a Thrive Wellness Score.
- Wireless Connectivity — Starkey hearing aid accessories enable you to easily stream audio from your TV and other sources directly to your hearing aids.
Starkey Livio AI Accessories
The Starkey Livio AI is compatible with the following accessories:
- CROS Transmitter — Optional CROS transmitter for those with hearing remaining in only one ear.
- Remote Microphone + — Stream from a variety of sources with Amazon Alexa connectivity.
- Remote — Simple control for memories and volume control.
- Thrive App — Free, easy-to-use smartphone app to control your Livio AI hearing aids and monitor your health.
- TV — Stream audio from TV or other sources into Livio hearing aids.
Starkey Livio AI Hearing Aid Styles
Starkey hearing aids are American-designed and American-made. Livio AI comes in a receiver-in-canal (RIC) style: RIC 312, with a 312 battery; RIC 312AP – size 312 battery, and a behind-the-ear (BTE) style: BTE 13 – size 13 battery and 8 colors to suit your wireless lifestyle.
Please take a moment to check out all the model differences and features available in the “Features” tab above. Our hearing specialists are standing by to help you choose the model and features best for you!
Starkey Livio AI Compatibility
from Starkey’s website
“Apple® compatibility The Thrive Hearing and TruLink Hearing apps have been tested and are compatible with all versions of iOS 11, iOS 10 and iOS 9.
“Apple’s Operating System (iOS) runs your iPhone® and is responsible for managing the connectivity between the iPhone and smartphone compatible hearing aids. There is a pairing tutorial video on the Starkey Instructional Videos page.
“iOS UPDATE NOTE: When updating the version of iOS on your iPhone, the hearing aids may lose connection, requiring you to unpair and re-pair the hearing aids with your iPhone. The Thrive Hearing and TruLink Hearing apps are supplements to your smartphone compatible hearing aids and offer a variety of enhanced adjustment capabilities and exciting features. The Thrive Hearing and TruLink Hearing apps rely on iOS connecting to the hearing aid in order to communicate.
“The Thrive Hearing and TruLink Hearing apps on Apple Watch can control volume and memories of smartphone compatible hearing aids when connected to iPhone and/or iPad®.* Smartphone compatible hearing aids and the Thrive Hearing and TruLink Hearing apps are compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s (Halo only), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and Apple Watch. Use of Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.
“For best performance, we recommend using TruLink 4.3. Android™ compatibility For TruLink features compatible with Android devices, learn more here. We are constantly evaluating Android products and their compatibility with our hearing aids. Due to the complex nature of the Android platform and many different types of products utilizing this platform, we test each product separately and will provide compatibility information as we complete our rigorous testing.
“It is recommended that Android users use operating system 7.0 for Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL phones. It is recommended that Android users use operating system 6.0 for HTC 10, HTC 9, Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X phones. It is recommended that Android users use operating system 5.1.1 for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Galaxy Note 5 phones. It is recommended that Android users use operating system 4.4.4 for Galaxy S5 and S4 phones and operating system 5.0 for Galaxy S6, HTC One M8 and M7, and Note 4 and Note 3. Smartphone compatible hearing aids and the TruLink Hearing app are compatible with the following Android products*: Google Pixel™, Google Pixel™ XL, Google Nexus™ 6P, Google Nexus™ 5X, Samsung Galaxy S® 8, Samsung Galaxy S® 7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S® 7, Samsung Galaxy S® 6 Edge Plus, Samsung Galaxy S® 6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S® 6, Samsung Galaxy S® 5, Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy Note® 5, Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, HTC 10, HTC 9, HTC One® M8 and HTC One® M7. Thrive Hearing and TruLink Hearing for Android do not provide streaming at this time.
“*The Thrive Hearing app supports Livio AI and Livio hearing aids and the TruLink Hearing app supports Halo iQ, Halo 2 and Halo hearing aids. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch may affect wireless performance. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Galaxy S, Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy Apps are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. HTC One is a trademark of HTC Corporation. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”
What's IncludedOur Hearing Aids are Brand New - Never Refurbished. Our Prices are "All-Inclusive" with NO HIDDEN COSTS!+ When you purchase your hearing aid, you will also receive our basic service package, including:
- Genuine, USA, full, original manufacturer warranty
- Loss and damage insurance (with deductible)
- Hearing test (if needed)
- Professional hearing aid programming based on your test.
- Delivery & follow-up services by a licensed hearing professional at an office near you.
- Initial Fitting
- 45-day trial period
- Financing Available
+All hearing packages are customized to your particular needs. Additional charges (e.g. custom ear molds, extended service plans, required or optional accessories, etc.), if any, will be fully disclosed to you in advance.
No obligation toll free phone call! (877) 344‑7744
Livio AI Features
|Sound Imaging Channels||Divides the audio spectrum into discrete parts giving precise adjustment and fine tuning tailored to your specific needs.||24|
|Number of Programs||Thrive Hearing app allows you to designate specific settings to a particular program, such as "restaurant, car, etc."||up to 20|
|Music Optimization||Enhances enjoyment of music by detecting musical sounds and increasing loudness of soft tones you might otherwise miss.||Premium|
|Ear-to-Ear Technology||Acuity Binaural Imaging uses microprocessors in both ears to control wind noise, machine noises and provide better cues of where noise is coming from to further reduce it.||Premium|
|Environment Manager||Acuity Lifescape Analyzer detects and adapts to different listening environments like music, speech, speech in noise, wind and quiet situations.||Premium|
|Acuity™ Directionality||Improves your ability to understand speech in noisy environments. It focuses on where speech is coming from and suppresses noise to enhance your listening experience.||✓|
|CROS System||Optional CROS accessory and system available for those with hearing remaining in only one ear. The CROS transmitter can receive sound and transmit it from the dead ear to the good ear.||✓|
|Acuity Speech Compression||Optimizes and Automatically adjusts for different levels of speech for better understanding.||✓|
|SoundSpace||The SoundSpace tool in the TruLink app allows you to make changes in volume and sound quality to fit your personal situation.||✓|
|Speech Shift||Automatically lowers frequencies to simulate high-frequency sounds thus enhancing your ability to understand speech better.||✓|
|Surface™ Nanoshield||Provides a high degree of water-resistance and wax protection giving enhanced reliability.||✓|
|Tinnitus Technology||Multiflex Tinnitus Technology provides comfort by generating frequencies that help cancel tinnitus.||✓|
|Whistle Free Feedback Cancellation||Automatically searches for and eliminates feedback whistling for greater peace of mind||✓|
|Thrive Hearing Control App||The Thrive app allows for seamless streaming of media, calls, turn-by-turn navigation, Siri® commands, iTunes® and more via iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®||✓|
|Remote Microphone +||A truly effortless wireless media device that functions as a remote microphone and streamer for various audio devices. There's no complicated programming required.||No|
This product is available in 7 colors:
|Bright White w/ Sterling
(Special Edition Color)
Livio AI Specifications
|Technology Level||Livio AI2400|
|Open Fit Type||Yes|
|Memories||Up to 20|
|Volume Control||Programmable Push-Button|
|On-Board Control Type||Programmable Push-Button|
|Remote Control Available||Yes|
|Sudden Noise Protection||Yes|
|Wind Noise Protection||Yes|
|Battery||Size 13 (BTE) or 312 (RIC)|
|Loss/Damage Warranty||3 Year|