Call for Price per Ear Print this item
The ReSound Vea has been discontinued, please visit ReSound LiNX Quattro to see the replacement model.
- Color Options
- Detailed Information
The ReSound Vea has been discontinued, please visit ReSound LiNX Quattro to see the replacement model. The information below is provided for reference purposes.
Whether this is your first hearing aid or you have been using them for years, the ReSound Vea is an excellent choice. The Vea will give you better hearing and clearer speech understanding in noisy situations, all while being extremely simple to use. With the Vea, you will get many popular features such as feedback management, noise reduction, whistle control, enabling you to better understand speech and still remain within your budget.
ReSound Vea gives you several options for your comfort and your specific hearing situation. Vea comes in six different models, three technology levels with a variety of styles. You can choose between Behind the Ear (BTE) or custom Completely in the Canal (CIC), In The Canal (ITC) or In The Ear (ITE) variations.
- Stabilizer™ II with WhistleControl – Enables you to have clearer hearing by identifying and reducing acoustic feedback. WhistleControl virtually eliminates whistling.
- Noise Tracker™ II – Provides comfortable listening even in noisy environments giving you better speech understanding.
- Telecoil – Gives you better clarity and ease while using the telephone or in other public areas that are equipped with looping technology, such as theaters.
- Isolate™ nanotech – Provides you with excellent durability and lower maintenance with coated components for moisture protection.
- Individuals with mild to severe hearing loss.
- Suitable for quiet to moderate listening environments.
- ReSound Vea is an easy choice with the following options available.
- CIC (Completely in the Canal)
- ITC (In the Canal)
- ITE (In the Ear)
- Mini BTE (Behind the Ear)
- BTE (Behind the Ear)
- Power BTE (Behind the Ear)
What's IncludedOur Hearing Aids are Brand New - Never Refurbished. When you purchase your hearing aid, you will also receive our basic service package, including:
- Genuine, USA, full, original manufacturer warranty
- Loss and damage insurance (with deductible)
- Professional hearing aid programming based on your test.
- Follow-up services by a licensed hearing professional
- 45-day trial period
- Financing is Available
Prices may vary depending upon your location and the service plan you choose. All hearing packages are customized to your particular needs. Additional charges (e.g. custom ear molds, service plans, insurance filing, required or optional accessories, etc.), if any, will be fully disclosed to you in advance.
No obligation toll free phone call! (877) 344-7744
|Adaptive Directionality™||Focuses in on conversations in noisier environments.||Gives you the ability to have full sound quality while minimizing noise on either side.|
|Dual Stabilizer® II DFS with Whistle Control||Delivers fewer extraneous sound artifacts and distortion-free feedback control.||Gives you feedback-free sound quality. Excellent performance and sound quality even in high feedback-prone situations.|
|Noise Tracker™ II||Reduces unwanted noise without degrading speech signals.||Provides comfortable listening even in noisy environments, giving you better speech understanding.|
|PhoneNow™||Automatically detects when the phone is next to the instrument.||Allows a feedback-free experience when using the phone; customized to your preferences.|
|iSolate™ nanotech||Protects hearing aids from moisture, oil and debris inside and out.||Gives you Increased durability and reliability.|
|Medium Blonde||Beige||Dark Brown|
|Marble Gray||Black||Light (Custom In-Ear Only)|
|Technology Level||Vea 3||Vea 2|
|Fully flexible programs/Total Programs||2/4||2/3|
|Warp™ compression bands||7||6|
|NoiseTracker™ II noise reduction||✓||✓|
|Adaptive Directionality with Integrated Wind Noise Management||✓|
|Dual Stabilizer™ II DFS with Whistle Control||✓||✓|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|