Phonak Naida S Hearing Aids
The Power to Hear Clearly
Naida is Phonak's power hearing aid for severe-to-profound hearing loss. We offer three technology levels of the Naida III, V and IX. It is easier simply to understand the various technology levels as noise levels, meaning, if you are in a noisier environment on a regular basis, the top two levels will work better. However, for average noise levels the Naida III will sound great.
Each technology level has a Super Power (SP) model and an Ultra Power (UP) model available. SP is less powerful than the UP model. The difference between SP and UP is power. The UP will treat more hearing loss than the SP will, but sound quality is the same in both. Thus, the decision on which one to use is based on objective data from your hearing test results.
For people with severe-to-profound hearing loss, we encourage you to send us a copy of the results of a recently done hearing test and an estimation of the average level of noise in your daily life. We will review that information and help you select the model that best fits your particular situation.
|Open Fit Type:||no, custom-made earmolds are required|
|Channels||Differs among technology level|
|Onboard Control Type||Button|
|Memories||Differs among technology level|
|Sudden Noise Protection||Yes|
|Wind Noise Protection||Yes|
|Remote Control Available||Yes|
|Direct Audio Input (DAI)||Yes|
|Battery Size/Color||13 (Orange) for model SP
675 (Blue) for model UP
|Warranty||3 year Warranty, 2 year Loss/Damage.|
Our Hearing Aids are Brand New - Never Refurbished.
Our Prices are "All-Inclusive" with NO HIDDEN COSTS!+
When you purchase your hearing aid, you will also receive our basic service package, including:
- Genuine, USA, full, original manufacturer warranty
- Loss and damage insurance (with deductible)
- Hearing test (if needed)
- Professional hearing aid programming based on your test.
- Delivery & follow-up services by a licensed hearing professional at an office near you.
- Initial Fitting
- 45-day trial period
+All hearing packages are customized to your particular needs. Additional charges (e.g. custom ear molds, extended service plans, required or optional accessories, etc.), if any, will be fully disclosed to you in advance.
What To ExpectHere's what you can expect when you order your Phonak Naida S hearing aids through iDeal Hearing Aids:
- We provide a toll free phone consultation to discuss the best hearing aid solution for your particular hearing loss and lifestyle. We also answer any questions you may have about our process or the Phonak Naida S hearing aids.
- If you don't have a hearing test, we will help you get one. If you already have a test, send us the results of the hearing test, by fax at (877) 210-1888 or email, so we can fine tune our assessment for the very best hearing aid solution for you.
- Once you have purchased your Phonak Naida S hearing aids from us, your hearing aids will be sent to a local pick-up point for your initial fitting.
Call Now for No-Obligation Information or to Order