Exélia Art Hearing Aids
Phonak, as well as other manufacturers, release a new or updated version of their technology about once a year on average. The main focus and reason for this is improved speech clarity in noisy environments and expanded wireless capabilities. It is important to get the latest version possible. In most cases, even when replacing one lost hearing aid or a pair of older aids, it is advisable to replace it with the current version of technology in that family of hearing aids.
Features that really count
- SoundRecover - breakthrough feature that converts sounds from inaudible, high frequencies to lower frequencies where they are audible.
- SoundFlow Premium - Improved capability of seamlessly tuning the hearing instruments to changing sound environments.
- SoundRelax - Smooths sudden harsh noises.
- QuickSync - One control change settings both hearing instruments.
- EchoBlock System - Reverberation cancellation.
- WhistleBlock Technology - Reduces whistling noise (acoustic feedback).
- WindBlock Management - Two-tier wind noise reduction.
- Digital Wireless Accessories - Exelia Art can be linked to electronic devices, such as the phone, TV, FM, MP3 players, and more.
Our Hearing Aids are Brand New - Never Refurbished.
Our Prices are "All-Inclusive" with NO HIDDEN COSTS!+
When you purchase your hearing aid, you will also receive our basic service package, including:
- Genuine, USA, full, original manufacturer warranty
- Loss and damage insurance (with deductible)
- Hearing test (if needed)
- Professional hearing aid programming based on your test.
- Delivery & follow-up services by a licensed hearing professional at an office near you.
- Initial Fitting
- 45-day trial period
+All hearing packages are customized to your particular needs. Additional charges (e.g. custom ear molds, extended service plans, required or optional accessories, etc.), if any, will be fully disclosed to you in advance.